When You Get Sunset in Phuket Beach

Image
The Beauty of Beach "Lets go to the Bus!" Mr. Driver exclaimed loudly to the travelers. One of the team leaders, named Kun Pun, tried to negotiate with the driver about the trip schedule. Kun Pun explained that there might be traffic on the way to the beach in the evening. So Kun Pun suggested to the leader to change the plan for the trip. We hurriedly boarded the bus and I chose to sit near Kun Pun so I could enjoy the scenery along the way to Phuket. We go from hotel Our hotel is located inside the campus of Prince of Songkla University. It's a nice hotel with clean rooms and excellent facilities. I also have the opportunity to go for a run around the campus for exercise, as it's a beautiful place. As we departed from the campus, the bus slowly made its way out through the campus gate. While the driver focused on the road, my friend started singing a song, "Let's go to the sunset." Welcome to California Welcome to California! They said

Let's Get Sunset in Sukhotai

I said to Nong Ake to go at 15.00 so we can reach Shukotai historical park at 17.00 a.m. He drove car slowly about 70-90 km per hour. I want to enjoy the scenery. A long the road from Phitsanulok to Sukhotai is rice field, green and green its the color seen at windows car. We just seen rare of car a long the road.
I said to NongAke. We stopped briefly at the filling stations. I need to go to the toilet. And we need filled the car with gasoline. He then agreed and we pulled over at one of the charging fuel. We rested there while eating snacks. I then open the map application in my cell phone and check how far the distance I ought to go. Well about two kilo meters to go. Then we continue the journey. Arriving at the T-junction Nong Ake asked me who holds Mobile while looking at the GPS. We went in the right direction or in the direction of the left. According to GPS should be toward the left. Then Nong Ake said that according to my feeling toward the right.
"You trust your GPS or not"

We briefly argue about this "Okay-okay we believe we are following GPS" GPS Finally Nong Ake followed the directions provided by the GPS and we headed toward the way of the GPS. However, we were taken to the narrow alleys and onto the river side. Nong Ake began to worry and I say we are lost. Instead we are in the other direction only Do not trust the GPS that's the point Let's find the main street of Sukhothai. Finally, turn right and turn left and asked the people threre and we found the  main road and headed Sukhothai Historical Park. On time.

After arrive the main gate we went to bicycle rent shop and we rent two. I paid 25 THB per each. I just give a identity card in the shop and we ride to historical park area. I choose the small bike and ride slowly. I feel the air so fresh this time.
When we come in to main gate we should pay 10 THB actually free if we just walk but if ride a bike we should paid. we take a picture there. "Oh yes the beautiful sunset moment."

We just come back to Phitsanulok after sunset. Senset already captured by the night. we should come back before we late our dinner in Phitsanulok. Around 52 Km the sign from the board tell us. We got sunset. and see you again Sukhotai.We learn life in the past and we keep our future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Phitsanulok Give Memory

Chiang Rai Sunset in Rice Field

When You Get Sunset in Phuket Beach