When You Get Sunset in Phuket Beach

Image
The Beauty of Beach "Lets go to the Bus!" Mr. Driver exclaimed loudly to the travelers. One of the team leaders, named Kun Pun, tried to negotiate with the driver about the trip schedule. Kun Pun explained that there might be traffic on the way to the beach in the evening. So Kun Pun suggested to the leader to change the plan for the trip. We hurriedly boarded the bus and I chose to sit near Kun Pun so I could enjoy the scenery along the way to Phuket. We go from hotel Our hotel is located inside the campus of Prince of Songkla University. It's a nice hotel with clean rooms and excellent facilities. I also have the opportunity to go for a run around the campus for exercise, as it's a beautiful place. As we departed from the campus, the bus slowly made its way out through the campus gate. While the driver focused on the road, my friend started singing a song, "Let's go to the sunset." Welcome to California Welcome to California! They said

Chiang Rai Sunset in Rice Field

I went there some time at evening and I got it. The silent of place. It is peace place and fresh air. The beauty of sunset in Chiang rai please look at the sky. I was happy to see the rice field grow and give hope to the farmer on next harvest. I just said It is bless from God.

Where?

Chiang rai is the northest province in Thailand. We can go there by plane arrive in International airport Chiang Rai. The bus from mochit terminal bus will be second alternatif with 7-8 hours trip.


Nong Ake introduce this place a month ago. He was giving ride by motorcycle around Mae Fah Luang University . Not really far from Rabit Farm Cafe. Around 2-3 kilo meter from the main Gate University Mae Fah Luang University . Only private car or Taxi motorcycle can reach this place. There is no public transportation here.



Bicycle

A rare house around this rice field only a few house seen very far. There is a hills that Nong Ake always said to me someday we will go there. But until now we never go there. Anyway there is alot of hill tribe in the mountain so interesting to know people who has hills cultural life. Life with nature is pure life.

I got this picture at 18.00 p.m. I love road in Chiang Rai. Its perfect to ride bicycle or motorcycle. I really enjoy the air, I seen scenery so beautiful. It is feel warm in my mind when arrive here. The green of rice padi a long the way.

I and nong Ake come again in the morning. He bring motor bike. When i saw him i put smile in my face. 
My my friends say it ...to me."Do not pretending to be happy" he said to me many times.  "I said to him that we should show happiness when we meet others "the same like today  i meet you and I should share happiness to you by showing the happiness smile. but again he replied "Do not pretending to be happy show your emotion and to be honest with your life " I am your friend " I would remember story when in the morning my friend invite me to go to the market near rice padi in Chiang Rai and I will remember do not pretending to be happy just be honest because we friend.

"Just be honest to your friend"


Nong Ake said that this month some farmer using tractor to grow the rice padi. The farmer move from traditional system to modern farm system. The giant machine  i saw race in this area. wow so big machine.
Chiang Rai the northest province in Thailand. Its good place to close with the nature in Thailand. It is right place to interact with the North Thai People. I was there to live and I hope that some day I can come to see this place again.
Nong Ake always said to me that he want to stay in this province. Hm I think that is good  idea. How about you?  he asked to me. I a just keep quiet  and I just keep the answer in my mind

let flow to the river where in the place you live
Life is so beautiful in everywhere in the earth. because earth is so beautiful. many thing we can grab from the momment. this is Chiang rai sunset for me.

"Lets come and see by yourself"

Comments

  1. where is Chiang rai? near Bangkok?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Northest Thailand you can flight from BKK please go there you will get new expirience

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Phitsanulok Give Memory

When You Get Sunset in Phuket Beach